WELCOME DEAR FRIENDS

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE!!
YOUR VIEW IS SO IMPORTANT FOR ME.
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
Thank you!!!

Monday 6 February 2012

Wooow Summer Time!!!

 Summer time is mulberry time!!!
Most of people in Jaghori have mulberry and apricot tree
and in Summer time they collect them  in a very
 traditonal way, as you can see in the images.
I still remember when I was collecting
apricot from my garden, I wished I
could get to the passed once again.
Just Once!!!
♥♥♥

9 comments:

  1. wow!!! THOOOTH Tak Mezana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zeya What do you like about mulberry?

      Delete
    2. Ahhh... Melbury itself is lovely
      I like that whole season...

      Delete
  2. What a lovely picture - makes me think of Summertime - Yes!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, actualy summer time is amazing season!!!

      Delete
  3. Nice picture.. i like mulberry time <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you pia....
    You are sweet like mulberry ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely place to grow up in - I'm sure you will return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss.
      i hope i could return back to my homeland!!!

      Delete

What do you think about my blog?